- Join the SPSP Connect! Community for PUI Members: http://www.spsp.org/news-center/announcements/undergraduate-faculty-community-group
- SPSP Small Research Grants: The goal of the Small Research Grants program is primarily to support research for those post-Ph.D. who otherwise do not have the same amount of institutional resources (e.g., time free from teaching, access to graduate student support, internal funding mechanisms, grant writing resources) to support a sustained record of external funding.
- SPSP Teacher/Scholar Travel Award: The Society for Personality and Social Psychology will offer a limited number of Teacher/Scholar Travel Awards to support the participation of non-student members who teach and work exclusively with undergraduate students.
- Webinar: Applying for Positions at Teaching-Focused Institutions (Slides)
- Webinar: Teaching online (or not) in the fall: Considerations for faculty at liberal arts institutions
- #SPSPchat: Teaching and Research with Undergraduates
- SPSP2020: Conducting Research at Teaching Focused Institutions: Perspectives from Different Career Stages
- SPSP2017: So You’re Interested in a Teaching Focused Academic Job, Now What?
- Social-Personality Undergraduate Research (SPUR) program
- Convention: Diversity Undergraduate Registration Award
- Convention: Undergraduate Student Poster Award
Additional SPSP Resources
- Characteristics of Programs That Maximize Psychology Major Success (pdf)
- Psychology research at liberal arts colleges (pdf)
- Thriving at Liberal Arts Colleges: The More Compleat Academic (pdf)
- Regional campus success: Strategies for psychology faculty (pdf)
- Affordances and Alignments: Continuing Challenges in Advising Undergraduate Psychology Majors (pdf)